built my first set of projections in the summer of 2012. They were awful. Why? I wasn’t thinking about each team holistically and accounting for dependent relationships. Since then, I’ve been building tools to help me do a better job. In a couple of days I’ll be releasing a tool
I promised that we’d review 2016, post mortem, look ahead to 2017 and determine if we should still employ Zero-RB. Since I’m struggling to find time to record a podcast, this article will have to do for the time being.
Now that we’ve covered the purpose of the tool, gained an understanding of the settings and are familiar with the interface let’s run through a mock draft!
The research tool is basically done! At this point, I’m just rechecking every formula and pull and hoping that I’ve identified all issues. I expect to release the tool within the next two weeks. I’ve added in a couple new sections to the main research tab this year that I really like.
The below has been adapted from the 2016 user guide and provides a solid overview of what the tool is all about.
Good news, I was able to carve out enough time to build a research tool for 2017. This year’s version is similar to last’s but includes