System Requirements: In order for the tool to function properly, it needs to be run on a Windows based version of Excel 2010 or newer.
Please note that all sales are final and refunds will not be granted. Also, the tool was designed for draft prep and does not update stats during the season.
The Ultimate Tool for Player Evaluation
The 2017 FFDP Research Tool is a sophisticated, Excel-based, research tool that provides fantasy owners with a detailed overview of player performance over the last five seasons. Though prior performance is not a predictor of future performance, the Dashboard adds an increased level of context to player research and allows users to easily identify trends. The tool provides users with a number of key inputs useful for developing expectations for the 2017 season. Seamlessly toggle between, or compare, players under both Standard/ADP scoring for the quickest evaluation process possible.
Key Data Points
- Return on investment (Positional ADP vs. Season Ending Positional Rank)
- Adjusted average weeks, by season, with points over various thresholds
- Games played and total points by season and on average
- Average fantasy points per game played
- Adjusted average weeks in top 12 and 24 at position
- Standard stats such as yards, TD, receptions etc.
- Age, height and weight
- FFDP Tiers
- Side by side player comparisons
- Game logs
- Positional rankings for a variety of statistics
Click on the pictures and then select ‘view full size’ for a high resolution image and use the magnifying glass to zoom in.