***Perhaps in the future, we’ll add them in. But the 2018 version does not include IDP Players***
Please note: All of our 2018 Excel-based tools will be made available to subscribers of RotoViz.com. If you would like to enjoy all of the tools while gaining access to a plethora of industry-leading content and tools while supporting me at the same time, you can do so by subscribing to RotoViz here.
System Requirements: In order for the tool to function properly, it needs to be run on Microsoft Excel 2010 or newer on a PC or Mac.
Please note that all sales are final and refunds will not be granted. The Stat Explorer was designed for draft prep and does not update during the season.
The 2018 Fantasy Stat Explorer is a sophisticated, Excel-based, research tool that provides you with a detailed overview of player performance from the last five seasons. The Explorer adds an increased level of context to player research and allows users to easily identify trends. The tool provides you with a number of key inputs for developing 2018 expectations. Historical projections including average stat-lines as well as low, median, mean, and high outcomes for over 350 players are included.
Key Data Points
- Historical ADP, PPG, and Season-Ending Ranks
- Counting stats for passing, rushing and receiving (yards, touchdowns, targets, etc.)
- Weeks in top 12, top 24, and top 36 at position
- Full game logs for the 2013 – 2017 season
- Advanced receiving stats provided by AirYards
- Efficiency stats such as targets per touchdown, points per attempt, and more
- 2017 breakaway rushing and receiving statistics
- Detailed breakdown of 2017 passing and receiving by location and distance
- Positional rankings for a variety of stats
- RotoViz tiers and average ADP